A downloadable asset pack
Now on the GameMaker Marketplace - 50% off for a limited time!
Demo for mGUI - a GameMaker extension which includes a comprehensive set of UI components. Also included is mEase - a set of easing scripts for creating smooth animations, and mJSON - a set of utility scripts for working with JSON files.
mGUI features include:
- New in v1.5.0 - Dialogue system and Popups!
- Window, button, arrow, and table GUI elements
- Smoothly animated sliding navigation menu
- nested menu support w/ menu traversal history (back button support)
- Easy integration into your projects and fully customized via JSON settings file
mEase features include:
- 19 simple and efficient easing scripts
- Easing scripts include ease in, ease out, and ease in/out variations of:
- Linear easing
- Quadratic easing
- Cubic easing
- Quartic easing
- Sinusoidal easing
- Exponential easing
- Circular easing
We have a long feature roadmap for mGUI, including:
- New GUI elements such as:
- Various user inputs
- Radio buttons / checkboxes
- scroll support with built in scrollbars
- Continued improvements to existing components
- ...and more!
So download the demo and try it for yourself, and let us know how you like it on twitter (@SlothyLabs)!
Thanks for downloading! Documentation can be found in the included file README.txt.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.