A downloadable game
Cosmic Chicken is an audio-visual experience that takes the player on a high-speed ride through the cosmos. Avoid obstacles, collect coins, and survive long enough to reach high-score glory - all while jamming to an electro-bumpin' soundtrack by the talented Eddy Havok! So click the free download, turn it up to 11, and have a bawking good time :)
Enjoy the sounds of Cosmic Chicken? Then show Eddy Havok some love! Find him at the links below:
Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/havok77
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EHavok7771
Bandcamp - https://ehavok.bandcamp.com
Who should be a cosmic chicken?
- Fans of rhythm/reaction games
- Adrenaline junkies and music lovers
- Anyone looking to make use of their HTC Vive - sorry, but no Rift support yet :(
Requirements to be a cosmic chicken:
- HTC Vive VR Headset (may build non-VR support, so let me know if you want this!)
- A VR-capable Windows PC (I recommend an i5, 8gb RAM and gtx 970 or higher)
- Headphones or surround sound speakers for that full audio experience
- In-game pause menu via Application Menu button
- UI Select via Touchpad click (press all the way down with controller that has the laser pointer for selecting UI elements)
- TRIGGERS control scheme (default) - Rotate player left and right with left/right triggers
- TOUCH control scheme (in options menu) - Use the left touchpad to rotate player left and right
- Tip: Toggle off 'Camera Rotation' in options menu to help prevent motion sickness.
Also, see controls image in screenshots list.
Do you crave more cosmic chicken? Any human money received through your generous (and optional!) purchase will go towards supporting this wonderful platform, Eddy Havok, and myself (the game developer) - and helps ensure cosmic chicken will return!
Click download now to get access to the following files: